National Small Industries Corporation Ltd., (NSIC) is an ISO 9001 certified Mini-Ratna, Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
NSIC has been working to fulfil its mission of promoting, aiding and fostering the growth of small scale industries, since its establishment in 1955. With enactment of the Micro, Small and Medium enterprises development (MSMED) Act, 2006, medium enterprises also come into its ambit.
NSIC in addition to commercial services, rendering technical support services through its Technical services centres located in different parts of the country.
One of the Technical centres in Okhla was setup in 1962 with an aim to develop prototypes and to conduct training for the skill development.
The centre has been showing continuous growth in past years with a turnover of Rs. 59.69 crores achieved in the year 2016-17.
All the departments in the centre are connected through Local area network (LAN) with internet connectivity. As a result, the activities like inquiry handling, admission of trainees, I-Card printing, result updation, certificate printing and post-training status is done through computer network using a software.
In addition, the centre is having linkages with academic institutions to invite their students for Entrepreneurship orientation programme in the centre.
For further details of training programmes/ Common facility services, please contact:
NSIC Technical Services Centre
The National Small Industries Corporation Limited.
(A Govt. of India Enterprises)
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III
Near Govindpuri Metro Station, New Delhi-110020
NSIC and the “Association” are hereinafter collectively called as parties and each individually a “party” individual expression shall mean & include unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof its successors and assigns of the respective parties.
Whereas the parties hereto propose to enter into a memorandum of understanding (M.O.U) for the purpose of utilizing the services of each other to promote the cause of micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in particular and also to address the needs of the MSMEs in terms of technology upgradation , marketing and credit through NSICs thrust schemes such as
1) Single Point Registration Scheme 2) Performance and credit Rating 3) Infomediary services 4) Facilitation of credit to MSMEs through banks 5) Finance for procurement of raw material against bank guramtee
NSIC shall keep the association informed about the changes (addition/deletion/suspension) in its thrust schemes and the decision of NSIC in this regard shall be final
NOW THEREFORE THIS MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITNESS AS UNDER
1) The Association will provide a list of its office (s) and its office bearers to NSIC .
2) The Association shall nominate a nodal officer/ officers and names of such nodal officers will be provided to NSIC
3) The N.S.I.C on its part will provide a list of its Zonal/Branch offices/sub-offices and other controlling offices to the Association
4) N.S.I.C. shall provide all details of its thrust schemes along with prescribed application forms at the office(s) of the Association
5)The Association shall publicize N.S.I.C ‘s thrust schemes in its magazines, newsletters and through other means of their existing media among its members and other MSMEs fraternity The Association will also display all the schemes of the N.S.I.C at itsoffice(s).
6) NSIC and Association would also endeavour to give wide publicity about their activities. Towards this end each party may consider hosting the services provided by the other on each other website After obtaining consent in writing about the material to be published
7) NSIC and Association would also conduct workshops so as to keep the members of the association abreast of the services offered by NSIC as also the various areas of developments of MSME sector including government schemes launched for the benefit of the sector Details of such workshop will be worked out after mutual consent
8) NSIC and Association depending upon requirements may exchange information as also conduct and sponsor joint studies focused upon MSME sector for wider dissemination among the MSME sector units policy makers and other stake holders
9) The Association shall mobilize its MSME members units as well as other small scale units to avail the thrust schemes of NSIC
10)The application forms duly filled in the by the potential services seekers/MSMEs will be received at the office of the Association. After the completion of necessary documents the designated nodal officer of the Association shall forward the applications to the nearby N.S.I.C. office for further processing and approval
11) The prescribed fees towards respective services shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft in the name of N.S.I.C. Ltd by the MSMEs under no circumstances the Association will collect the fees in its own name
12) The N.S.I.C may accept the application forwarded by the Association and consider sanctioning the services on merit basis and as per the prevailing norms and policy of the N.S.I.C
13) The N.S.I.C shall have the right to refuse , accept or not to accept the proposal of particulars MSMEs at its sole discretion and the same may not be disclosed to the applicant unit. However at the request of the Association the N.S.I.C may inform the reasons for rejection
14) After approval of the application by N.S.I.C. all necessary action relating to dealing with the application units would be taken up by the N.S.I.C
15) In consideration of marketing of N.S.I.C s thrust schemes as referred above to its members/MSMEs , N.S.I.C. aggress to pay Rs 400 /- per application mobilized by the Association . The said fee shall be released to the Association within 30 days from the date of the approval of the application by the N.S.I.C
16) Any information passed on by the Association to NSIC about its members will not be shared with the third party/parties by NSIC without the written consent of the Association
17) It is agreed between the parties that they shall have the periodical review and record the progress achieved and suggest action if any to be taken to further the cause of this M.O.U.
18) The conditions set forth herein can be modified by mutual consent of the association and NSIC in writing
19) This M.O.U. can be terminated by either of the parties by giving 60 days prior notice to the other party. During this period the Association shall not collect any fresh applications from any MSME units to be forwarded to the N.S.I.C for seeking services
20) Dispute(s) or differences if any in relation to this M.O.U. shall be decided and resolved by mutual discussions between the chief Executives of the parties or their authorized representative and as far as possible litigation would not be resorted to. IN WITNESS WHEROF, each of the parties hereto has caused this M. O. U. to be executed by its duly authorized officers as of the day and year first above written.